1. Can I register more than one ATHLETE?
You can register more than one athlete, however you will need to use a different email address for each registration
2. Can I change divisions?
You can only change divisions prior to the commencement of the competition. Once you choose a division, all WODs need to be performed according to those division standards. If a movement comes up that you can’t do, you just work up until that movement and that will be your score. All movement standards and weights are listed on the Movement Standard document (under workout tab).
3. DO I NEED TO SUBMIT A VIDEO?
If you believe you will be in the top 5, your workout must be videoed. Should your score rank you in the top 5 in your division and no video is uploaded, your score will not be accepted.
It is therefore advised that all workouts be videoed and the video is to be submitted when lodging your score.
Use WeTime to video your performance and link your video to Cub Games on the app. There is no need to upload to YouTube.
• All videos must include the Team name, equipment and weight at the beginning of the video
• All videos should be uncut and unedited.
• A Clock or Timer, with a running workout time, must be clearly visible throughout the workout.
• Athletes must always be fully in the shot of the camera.
• The video must be shot from an angle so all exercises can be clearly seen meeting the movement standards.
All videos will be judged by the Cub Games Judging committee. Penalties will be given where the standards have not been met. Each no rep will constitute a 1 rep deduction or 1 second penalty.
Judging decisions are final and at the full discretion of The Cub Games Judging Committee.
4. HOW DO I LODGE MY SCORE?
- Click on Submit Score on the website or log in to your Wetime app account
- Once you have completed the workout, select the video you want to upload, tap on the “Link” icon and press “Start”
- From the video link screen select “Cub Games”
- Once the upload is finished press “Copy Link” and return to the Cub Games profile.
- Select the leaderboard tab (the one in the middle), open the appropriate leaderboard, enter your score and press “Add video” to add the video link.
- Should you choose to re-do the WOD within the allocated time period, and receive a better result, the above steps can be followed to update the score.
If there are any issues entering scores, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. CAN I GET A REFUND IF I CAN NO LONGER PARTICIPATE?
Registration fees are non-refundable.